Friday, January 29, 2010

Staring eyes

So yeah, today is a rough day. Friday i got cought somking on school property so I now have 2 days ISS. All the teachers stare at me looking at everything I am doing. It gets annoying. I am far above this shit. I should be doing whatever the hell it is I want to do! Everyone is looking at your comp screen trying to see what your typing or doing. Then you have the people that just love to sit stare at you! Like the guy next to me! Who is looking at me and my comp screen at this very moment. God I hate people! And then again your in a room filled with people you don't know. What the hell. And the silence is so thick you could cut a hole threw it. And the teacher is staring once again! Isn't life lovley. Yeah i know I'm having a bad day, but really come on! This?!? I have nothing to do AND I can't talk what the fuck! And once again shes still staring! Will this nightmare ever end? Someone shoot me...

No comments:

Post a Comment